I have received this Process information at HDFC Home Loan Office in Pune. So I am publishing it for others benefit. Procedure is same for all Bank Loans.
Step 1 : Payment of ‘Filling Fees of 1000’
- Visit GRAS Website
- Click on ‘Pay without Registration’
# Department Details:
- Department: Inspector General of Registration
- Payment Type: Registration Fees
- District: Choose district where property is situated
- Office Name: Choose Sub-Registrar office under which Jurisdiction the Property is situated and also office where notice needs to be Submitted.
- Scheme Name: Ordinary Collections IGR
- Period Year: Select period as applicable & in next drop down list choose option ‘One time/Adhoc’
# Account Details
- Amount of Tax: Enter amount 1000/-
# Payee Details
- Please fill in your name and Property details and Second Party Name as ‘your bank name’ example ”HDFC Ltd’
# Payment Details
- Payment Mode: Select ‘e-Payment’
- Select Bank : Select your nationalize bank.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
After Submission, Challan can be viewed and Payment can be made.
Important : After Payment, 18 digit GRN No. is generated which needs to be saved. You will not receive this number via email or sms so Take a screen shot of GRN number or save this number in secure place. You will need this number in next Step.
If you choose Payment Mode as ‘Payment across Bank counter (Cash/ Cheque)’ then GRN no is mentioned in the challan. Print out of the Challan needs to be submitted to the respective bank over the counter with Rs. 1000/- and then the GRN No. Gets validated only.
Step 2 : Filling of ‘Notice of Intimation’ with Office of ‘Inspector General of Registration’ [IGRO]
- Visit website http://igrmaharashtra.gov.in Change Language to English from Marathi.
- Under the heading of ‘Online Services’ Click on Tab ‘PDE for Filing’ > Process [See image below]
- Create User Name and Password [In future you will not need 13 digit Token number (not user name) To modify old entry ]
- One you logged in, Enter Date of Mortgage . This Date of Mortgage shall always be date of execution of ‘Memorandum of Deposit’ (Which you will get from bank along with e-SBTR form)
# ‘Mortgagee Details’ Tab:
- Party type: NBFCS select radio button ‘Bank’
- Name of Bank: Your bank name example ‘HDFC Limited’, Select respective Branch office under ‘Bank Location’.
- Enter your Loan amount and Rate of Interest.
- Click ‘Save’
- Click ‘Close’
Note: Please check before user id Token No is field is available. Copy and Paste this Token number. You will need this to modify entries in this account. If you fail to note down or forget this Token no then you need to do all ‘Step 2’ process again from Start .
# ‘Mortgagor Details’ Tab :
- Party type: Select ‘Individual / Organization’ and Fill up all the requisite details of the Mortgagor. Mortgagor needs to party who have signed the loan agreement, ‘Memorandum of Deposit’, etc with bank.
- The Mortgagor who will be presenting the ‘notice of intimation’ before the Sub-Registrar’s office, should check on the box ‘is Presenter‘
- Click ‘Save’ > Click ‘Close’
# ‘Property Details’ Tab :
- Kindly fill in details of the Property which is mortgaged in the favor of Bank. You can find details of Property from Index 2 document of the Property.
- If the property is a Flat then under ‘House Type’> Select ‘Niwasi Sadanika’
- Add the details of documents deposited with bank for creation of Mortgage
- Click ‘Save’ > Click ‘Close’
# ‘Payment Details’ Tab :
1. Filling Fee:
- Select the ‘Filling Fee’ paid by ‘eChallan‘. Enter the 18 digin GRN number (Remember at the end of Step 1 above we saved GRN number !) and GRN Amount as Rs. 1000/-
- Click ‘Save’ & then Click ‘Add‘ to mention Stamp duty
2. Stamp Duty:
- Stamp duty upto Rs. 5000/- : Select the mode of payment for StampDuty paid by ‘Franking‘, enter the Franking M/C No. as ‘PB5215’, Franking Serial No. as ‘6 digit number of the Franking (Next to the amount of Stamp duty)’ and enter the Franking amount as ‘The amount which is paid on the Memorandum of Deposit’
- Stamp duty more than Rs. 5000/- : Select the mode of payment for Stamp Duty paid by ‘eSBTR‘ (Check your eSBTR form given by Bank), Enter the 18 digit GRN No (This GRN number is from eSBTR receipt not from Step 1), Stamp duty amount & Last 7 digits of ‘Stationery number’ as printed on eSBTR receipt attached to the ‘Memorandum of deposit.’
3. Click on ‘View Notice’ and check all details of Notice. If some corrections need to be done then click on ‘Back’ and Edit the details . If all Details are correct then Click on ‘Submit data’. Once it is Submitted. A PDF file of’Notice of Intimation is generated’
Note: Take a Print out of this. If not Print button then click ‘Ctrl+P’ and Save this to PDF or take Print.
Click on ‘Close’
# View & Submit To SRO button:
- Click on button ‘Complete’
- Log Out .
Step 3 : Print out of Notice of Intimation & Stamp Paper of Rs. 100/-
- Take print out of ‘Notice of Intimation’ then visit your Bank.
- Affix Photograph in Party Photo , Thumb Impression in Party thumb and Signature of the Mortgagor/s in Party Signature sections respectively.
- Take round Stamp from Bank and Signature of the Signatory of Bank.
- Purchase Rs. 100/- Stamp paper from any Stamp vendor . On the Stamp paper write heading as ‘Notice of Intimation’ or ‘Notice of Intimation by Mortgage of deposit of Title Deeds’ .
- This notice is given by you to Sub Registrar Office.
Step 4 : Visit to the Office of ‘Sub-Registrar of Assurances’
Finally we are at the last Step of this Process.
Here is the Document List :
- Stamp Paper of Rs. 100/-
- ‘Notice of Intimation’
- True Copy of ‘Memorandum of Deposit’
- Index 2 of Property Document
- PAN Card or Identity Proof of Mortgagor.
- eChallan of Rs. 1000/- Paid towards Filling Fees (From Step 1 above)
All the above Documents need to be submitted at Designated office of Sub Registrar of Assurance [SRO] & Rs. 300/- in Cash needs to be Paid to the SRO.
Last Step: After such Submission and Payment then SRO shall issue a Receipt and Copy of the same needs to be Submitted to the Office of Bank.
IMPORTANT: The above process of filling of’Notice of Intimation’ with SRO should be Mandatortily Completed within 30 Days from Date of Execution of ‘Memorandum of Deposit’ Check date on ‘Memorandum of Deposit’ paper from bank. If the same is not completed within the stipulated time the same cannot be filled at later time.
FAQ: IGR Maharashtra
Disclaimer: This article is for reference only. Here, I am sharing my experience with this process. As I am not an expert on this topic so I may not be able to answer all your queries.